OUTLINE: This class includes an hour of practice and review
Camera with Aperture control ability required
- Digital Photography Reviewed
- Social Media today
- Editing Options
- Getting off the Green/Automatic settings
- Camera Limitations
- Lens Capabilities & Options
- Aperture Controls
- Stopping Action
- Depth of Field
- Practice and Review session (1 hour)
- ISO (Image Sensitivity Options)
- Focus Controls
- Composition rules
- Shot Sequence Method
The "Basic" 3 hour course is
dedicated to helping you take fun,
creative photos with YOUR digital camera.
- You'll receive a simple to understand explanation
that will help you to enjoy your camera more than ever before.
- I'll help you
take optimal photos on the automatic as well as Creative settings.
- I'll teach you why using the proper settings will
improve your photos.
- We'll take photos and discuss how to improve Framing, Focusing, and
Lighting options and methods to create wonderful looking photos that
will surely impress your friends and family.